Powered by Blogger.
RSS

тяσριcαℓ Dєρяєѕѕισηѕ




          Today I learned that TROPICAL DEPRESSION is an organized system of clouds and thunderstorms with a defined closed surface circulation and maximum sustained winds of less than 34 knots (39 mph). It has no eye and does not typically have the organization or the spiral shape of more powerful storms.


          I will apply my learnings about TROPICAL DEPRESSION in my daily activities in life.


          Learning about TROPICAL DEPRESSION is important because by gathering facts/infos about it, can help us to be aware of the thins happening around us regarding this phenomenon.


          On a larger scale, I will share my learning about this TROPICAL DEPRESSIONS to other people, student, to my friends and families for them to be also aware and understand this phenomenon and the weather.


          I want to know more about the causes and possible effects of TROPICAL DEPRESSION because it let me understand the weather and the things that are happening in my surroundings.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment