Powered by Blogger.
RSS

мσηѕσση яαιηѕ




          Today I learned that MONSOON Rains are wind systems that influences large climatic regions and reverses direction seasonally. 
          This word is derived from an Arabic word “Mausim” which means season. It is traditionally defined as seasonal reversing wind caused by cyclic air movements by corresponding changes in precipitation. It occurs here in the Philippines by means of Southwest Monsoon or Habagat that occurs on May to October, and the Northeast Monsoon or Amihan that occurs on September to April. It is related to ITCZ because it makes the ITCZ move north.


           I will apply my learning about MONSOON Rains in my daily life & in my studies. I'll always remember that its occurrence affects the Weather of the Philippines & other countries. And to other lessons related to this Earth’s phenomenon.


          Learning about this phenomenon is important because it help us understand that it may affect or lives and daily activities and it also let us understand & know that it's occurrence is just normal.


          On a larger scale, I will share my learnings about MONSOON Rains to other people, so that they will become aware and ready for the effects of this phenomenon. And for them to become informative about it, so they can also share it to others.


I need to learn more about the causes & effects of MONSOON Rains, so that I will become aware and be more responsible at times when it occur.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment